UPSC CPF AC DAF Online Form 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the online application form for the recruitment of 253 vacancies for the Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant) and recently the main examination was also conducted by the commission. was done. In the next phase of recruitment, the Commission has released the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the candidates who have passed the UPSC CPF AC Mains Exam 2022, in such a situation, the candidates who have qualified for the main examination can apply for UPSC CPF AC Mains Exam through the link given below. DAF 2022 can apply online.
Candidates can get all the information related to UPSC CPF AC Online Form 2022 through this article. Apart from this, for more information related to recruitment, must read the notification.
Table of Contents
UPSC CPF AC DAF Online Form 2022 – Brief Description
UPSC CPF AC DAF Online Form 2022
Recruitment Board Name
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Number of posts
start of application
Last date to apply
09/10/2022 till 5 pm.
Last date to pay the exam fee
Mode of payment of examination fee
Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Age Limit – 01/08/2022
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per the rules.
Number of posts
B S f
s s b
CAPF AC 2022 – Eligibility
The candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university in India, read the full notification for more details related to the posts and their qualifications.
3 min 45 sec
4 min 45 sec
Shot put 7.26 kg
Important instructions related to the application
1. Online application for UPSC CPF AC DAF Online Form 2022 can be started from 26/09/2021.
2. Before applying online candidates must read this recruitment notification.
3. While applying, keep the necessary documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details, photo, signature, ID proof like – Aadhar card / PAN card, etc. with you.
4. Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
5. Must take a printout of the final submitted online application.